*Exact model shown in 360° view may vary
The XJ Series offers versatility that compact customers appreciate. Ample strength and durability allows you to work all day with a large number of LS implements and attachments. The XJ is not simply limited to a tractor and loader configuration, it can be equipped with a backhoe, mid-mount mower, snow blower, as well numerous three-point implements. Versatility and performance make this compact tractor a leader.
|LOADER LIFT CAPACITY 1,276 lbs.||HITCH LIFT 1,433 lbs.|
|ENGINE HP 24.4 HP||PTO HP 18.5 HP|
XJ2025H – 24.4HP
4WD (FRONT WHEEL MECHANICAL ASSIST)
Go from 2WD to a 4WD with a simple move of a lever.
ELECTRO HYDRAULIC CLUTCH PTO
Turn the PTO on or off with the turn of a switch.
PTO LEVER SELECTOR
Allows you to select the rear-PTO, mid-PTO or both.
STANDARD MID PTO
2000 RPM Mid PTO for optional 60” mid-mount mower or 50” front mount snow blower
STANDARD HYDROSTATIC POWER STEERING
Makes turning easier, improves control and reduces fatigue.
STANDARD FOLDABLE ROPS
Allows Storage in low clearance buildings or sheds.
YOUR CHOICE OF TIRES AT NO ADDITIONAL COST*
Choose Industrial or Versa Turf tires at no additional cost. * Subject to dealer inventory.
Category 1 with a hitch lift capacity of 1,808 lbs. allows usage of a wide variety of implements.
ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED 3-POINT HITCH CONTROLS
Easily accessible for maximum comfort and convenience with hydraulic position control.
STANDARD REAR WORK LIGHT
Adjustable light to improve visibility where you need it.
STANDARD DRAW BAR
Increases the usefulness of the tractor without the additional optional cost.
LARGE FUEL TANK
Provides long operation times between fill-ups.
STANDARD RUBBER MAT
Reduces noise, vibration and prevents slipping.
MITSUBISHI TIER 4 ENGINE
Fuel efficient engine delivers reliable performance. Rubber engine mounts reduce operator platform vibration. Standard preheat starting aid improves cold weather starting.
EASY OPEN ONE-PIECE STEEL HOOD
Provides accessibility for easy maintenance.
MODERN ERGONOMIC DESIGN
This small chassis compact is ergonomically designed and stylish.
- Type: 3-cylinder, Indirect-injection, Water-cooled
- Model (Tier 4 ): Mitsubishi S3L2
- Engine HP (Gross): 24.4
- PTO HP: 18.5
- Rated Speed (RPM): 2,500
- Displacement (cu in): 80.4
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 6.6
- Alternator: 12V – 50 Amps
- Transmission: Hydrostatic Drive
- No. of Speeds: 2 Ranges
- Brakes: Wet, Multi Disc
- Steering: Hydrostatic Power Steering
- Type: Independent
- Mid PTO: Standard (2000 rpm)
- Rear PTO: Standard (540 rpm)
- Implement pump (gpm): 5.9
- Steering pump (gpm): 2.6
- Total flow (gpm): 8.5
- Category, 3 pt hitch: CAT 1
- Hitch Lift capacity (lb.): 1,433
- Lift control type: Manual Position
- Overall length with 3pt (in.): 103
- Wheelbase (in.): 59
- Min. overall width with IND tires (in.): 44.9
- Height to top of ROPS (in.): 92.3
- Industrial Front/Rear: 23 x 8.5 – 12 / 33 x 12 -16.5
- Turf Front/Rear: 23x 8.5 – 12 / 33 x 12.5 – 16.5
- Total weight without ballast (lbs): 1,609
FRONT LOADER – LL2101
- Maximum Lift Height (in): 85.7
- Clearance with Attachment Dump(in): 65
- Reach at Maximum Height (in): 22
- Maximum Dump Angle (deg.): 52
- Maximum Rollback Angle (deg.): 43
- Digging Depth (in): 4.4
- Overall Height in Carry Position (in): 42.8
- Lift Capacity (@ Pivot Pin) (lbs): 1,270
- Breakout Force (@ Pivot pin) (lbs): 1,640
- Approx. Weight (Loader w/o Bucket) (lbs): 638
BACKHOE – LB1104
- Digging Depth (in): 79.3
- Reach From centerline of swing Pivot (in): 113.3
- Loading Height (in): 56.9
- Swing Arc (deg.): 150
- Transport Height (in): 75.2
- Bucket Rotation (deg.): 163
- Stabilizer Spread (Down Position) (in): 87.7
- Stabilizer Spread (Up Position) (in): 55.7
- Bucket Digging force (lbs): 2,096
MID MOUNT MOWER – LM3560
- Cutting Width (in): 60
- Overall Width (in): 74
- Cutting Height Range (in): 1 to 4-1/8
- Deck shell Thickness (in): 10-Gauge (0.1345 in.) Grade 50 steel
- Spindle Speed at 2000 RPM: 2,842 RPM
- Blade Tip Speed (ft./min): 18,000
- Number of Blades: 3
- Blade Length (in): 21
- Blade Width, in. 2-1/2
- Blade Thickness (in): 1/4
- Shipping Weight of Base 60” Deck (lbs): 450
SNOW BLOWER – LS3150
- Overall width (in): 50
- Cutting width (in): 49 3/4
- Cutting height (in): 20
- Impeller drive: Chain #40
- Auger drive: Worm gear
- Auger diameter (in): 12 3/4
- Impeller diameter (in): 15 3/4
- Number of blades on impeller: 3
- Chute rotation: Manual (Hydraulic Optional)
- Adjustable heavy skid shoes: yes
- Auger shear bolt protection, yes
- Impeller shear bolt protection: yes
- Approx. shipping weight (lbs): 350