ST. LOUIS, MO (June 13, 2017) – The Equipment Dealers Association (EDA) has identified the manufacturers who earned the top honors for 2017 Dealer’s Choice Awards. These awards are presented to the highest rated manufacturers membership categories as determined by data collected in the 2017 Dealer-Manufacturer Relations Survey.
Recipients of the 2017 Dealer’s Choice Awards are:
- Full-Line manufacturer: John Deere
- Tractor Manufacturer: LS Tractor
- Shortline Manufacturer: Bourgault
- Outdoor Power Eqiuptment Manufactuer: Scag
This is the third consecutive Dealer’s Choice Award for both John Deere and LS Tractor in their respective categories. Scag has received the Dealer’s Choice Award twice and Bourgault is a first time recipient.
EDA Also recognizes manufacturers who receive exceptional overall ratings with the Gold Level Award. The 2017 Gold Level Award recipients are:
- Full-Line Manufacturer: Kubota
- Tractor Manufacturer: Branson Tractor
- Shortline Manufactures: Bush Hog, Claas, Degelman, Great Plains, H&S Manufacturing, Highline Manufacturing, Krone NA, Kuhn NA, Landoll, Land Pride, MacDon, Meyer Manufacturing, Rhino, Unverferth, Vermeer, Woods
- Outdoor Power Equipment Manufacturers: ECHO, Exmark, Ferris, Grasshopper, Hustler, Shindaiwa, Stihl, Toro, Walker, Wright Manufacturing
EDA extends its congratulations to all of the award recipients for providing excellent products, service and support to their dealers. EDA also offers its appreciate to the many dealers who participated in this year’s survey.
The Dealer-Manufacturers Relations Survey and corresponding Dealer’s Choice Award Program are important services EDA provides its members. EDA encourages equipment dealers and manufactures to join the association and receive the many benefits of membership. For more information on becoming a member, contact Joe Dykes at JDykes@EquipmentDealer.org or 636.349.6205.
About Equipment Dealers Association
Founded in 1900, the Equipment Dealers Association (EDA), formerly known as the North American Equipment Dealers Association, is a non-profit trade organization representing 4,500 retail dealers extensively engaged in the sale and service of agricultural, construction, industrial, forestry, outdoor power, lawn and garden, and/or turf equipment. EDA provides essential value to its members by enhancing the dealer-manufacturer relationship and advocating for a positive legislative and regulatory environment. EDA is headquartered in St. Louis, MO and is affiliated with regional associations located throughout the United States and Canada. For additional information, visit: www.equipmentdealer.org.