Job Title: Customer Relationship Management Specialist (CRM)
Supervisor: Marketing Manager
Location: Raleigh, NC Office
Pay Type: Salaried Position
Hiring Range: DOQ
Work Hours: Eight Hour Shift. Monday – Friday
The successful candidate will have responsibility for creating digital ad campaigns, developing and managing customer journeys, and managing our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) strategy. Will work with team to gather and evaluate sales and marketing data from multiple sources. Plays a key role in active marketing strategy and execution. Provides input as subject matter expert around areas of expertise.
This candidate will be expected to perform all duties related to CRM, including but not limited to, development, management, and training. This will complement the candidates digital advertising management duties.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and manage customer journeys
- Train internal and independent dealers the benefits and functions of CRM
- Generate data reports regarding deployment of CRM and digital advertising etc.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Sales Department and Digital Marketing Specialist
- Create new workflows to accomplish company goals
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Marketing, Business or Communications
- Minimum 2 years of CRM development/management and digital advertising experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Preferably experience working with an independent dealer weekend, in agriculture a plus
- ActiveCampaign: 2 years preferred
- Ability to travel up to 20%
Click Here for More Information