Job Title: Parts Manager
Department: Parts Warehouse
Supervisor: Jack Kim
Pay Type: Salaried Position
Provides direct management of the Parts Department to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction and responsiveness in support of the LS Tractor USA, LLC machines and equipment. Formulates, implements, and monitors the required support structure and business plan to ensure customer responsiveness and support.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitors team member performance, provide training and support and take corrective action when needed to insure a high level of professionalism and customer service.
- Manages Parts Order, Receiving and Shipping departments to meet Dealer needs.
- Manages inventory levels to ensure parts are available to meet the needs of our Dealers and end use customers. Review stock levels against actual movement of parts through inventory. Provide recommendations for stock level reductions or increases to support inventory objectives, market demand, and budgetary guidelines.
- Utilizes barcode system to manage and track warehouse inventory
- Maintains and manages inventory stock levels.
- Oversees the process for parts orders to supplier, ensures accurate and timely shipping of orders.
- Monitors daily business management processes for the Parts Distribution Center including evaluating current shipping, staging, packing, invoicing, and inventory areas and identify areas of improvement to streamline the operation.
- Investigates and recommend alternative sources for critical inventory items to insure availability of high-quality, cost-effective products.